Topic: Positions open for recruitment life cycle Posted: 07-Apr-2010 at 6:00pm
Greetings and happy summer days from RediSolve!
Do you want to be part of a team that will change the rules of the game in the near future?
• Are you a professional recruiter by DNA? Do you see such strains at least?
• Do you have it in you to make the big bucks by consistently executing as a big biller recruiter?
• Do you know what it takes to be an effective global standards recruiter professional
We are looking to bring on board few recruitment life cycle management professionals. Select number of DAY SHIFT positions open only for people who want to pursue the fine art (science as a platform enabled service included) of recruiting (multiple domains) and make very healthy financial progress.
Salary and incentive package no bar for the right performance driven individuals.
* Basic skills needed for these select positions…
- Good English Communication (Verbal & Written). Other languages nice to have
- 1- 5 years experience as a Recruiter (India based and /or Global)
- Experience in handling end to end recruitment and staffing services process
If you are looking for a progressive career and not just another job, please send your reply to questions below and updated resume to HR@RediSolve.com
Question 1:: How many job orders have you individually filled in the past 12 and 24 months? Give us some interesting/challenging examples as well.
Question 2:: How many hiring managers will work with you continually because of your reliable, responsive, and quality oriented services?
Once we have your responses, we will come back to you with an interview-chat-evaluation slot.
For any clarifications, please write to us at HR@RediSolve.com.
Happy recruiting! There are tens and thousands of jobs that needs to be filled with quality personnel…not just trashy paper resumes.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum