Print Page | Close Window

Dialtodine.com -A 7pm to 7am food delivery service

Printed From: Chennai Information & discussion forums
Category: Chennai Food/Dining
Forum Name: Other Foody Talks
Forum Discription: Recipes, Dishes, Indian, Chinese, Tandoori, Cooking Tips, etc.
URL: http://forum.realchennai.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=142
Printed Date: 14-Nov-2018 at 5:08am

Topic: Dialtodine.com -A 7pm to 7am food delivery service
Posted By: Avinash
Subject: Dialtodine.com -A 7pm to 7am food delivery service
Date Posted: 07-Aug-2009 at 10:30pm
Just came through this service which would benefit people to get good food at your doorstep even at night times....

As from http://dialtodine.blogspot.com/ - their site dialtodine.com :

"Dial to Dine is a Take-out / Delivery food outlet. Open exclusively to serve the people of Chennai with delicious and hygienic food through the night at your doorstep. We are open from 7pm to 7am. With a wide multi cuisine menu to choose from. Are specialties are Indian, Tandoori, and Chinese. We are ready to cater to your needs any time through the night….Call us at 9500043050,9941003050"

-Avi

Replies:
Posted By: ChennaiRockz
Date Posted: 23-Sep-2009 at 4:52am
i feel its not that worth of what they are charging!
i tried it once n decided not to do the mistake again unless if i dont have any other option! as there wont be any other choice at night times

Posted By: Nikhil
Date Posted: 08-May-2010 at 1:25am
Dial to dine at chennai is serving food for the people who work at night. But however they do no disclose where they are put up and nobody is sure whether they have a valid license or not?. Even there is no proof license at their website?. All they have is just a page on their website and none of the links appear to work. People who answer the phone are very rude and doesn't know what is customer service. Hence people be very careful?

Posted By: ChennaiRockz
Date Posted: 09-May-2010 at 10:08am
I had ordered for a chicken soup and it came as a chicken cum mosquito soup in a packed box....just cant imagine how their kitchen would be ...

Print Page | Close Window